Where the future leaders play the world! It is Maison de La Corée
Improve the residential conditions of the Korean students studying and build a foreign student network in Paris!
Maison de La Coree of Cité international universitaire de Paris
(hereinafter ‘Maison de La Coree’) is the dormitory that the Ministry of
Education and Korea Foundation for the Promotion of Private School built
to provide the Korean students studying in Paris with pleasant and safe
residential space and to promote the international exchange of academic
research, culture, and arts by forming a network with foreign students
in the city.
Maison de La Coree is the first national dormitory built in 60 years at Cité international universitaire de Paris. It is being operated by the common regulations based on ‘peace and love for humanity’ which is the founding spirit of this school.
Able to accommodate 260 students, Maison de La Coree is proud of its comfortable accomodations and various amenities. The hostelers of Maison de La Coree can enjoy all the benefits that Cité international universitaire de Paris provides, including educational, leisure, and cultural activities and programs, while residing in the dormitory.
As a field of harmony where excellent students gather from all over the world, Maison de La Coree will make an endless effort to well embrace new ideas and way of life in the era of globalization and become a space that makes known to the world the superiority of the Korean arts and culture in Paris, France.
- Mar. 17th, 2014
- Korea-France governments agreed on Maison de La Coree of Cité international universitaire de Paris
- * (Korea) the Ministry of Education and Association of Korean Dormitories (chairman of board of directors, Korea Foundation for the Promotion of Private School) - (France) Education Ofice of Paris Universities and Cité international universitaire de Paris
- Jun. 2nd, 2015
- Design and supervising firms selected.
- * Design and supervising firms (MOE): Gaya Architecture Co., Ltd. (representative architect: Choi Mun-kyu), Canale3 and 4 other companies established a consortium.
- Dec. 30th, 2015
- Acquired construction permission from Paris
- Jun. 30th, 2016
- Completed a contract with a construction company
- * Construction company: Eiffage Habitat Construction
- The first half of 2018
- will complete the construction of Maison de La Coree of Cité international universitaire de Paris and open it.