Where the future leaders play the world! It is Maison de La Corée
"Cité international universitaire de Paris Maison de la Corée au Ciup Co., LTD" (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") regards the protection of your personal information very seriously and complies with the rules of personal information protection under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the “personal information protection guidelines” enacted by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
- 1. Purpose of use and Purpose of Collection of Personal Information by the "Company"
- 2. Personal information items to be collected and collection method
- 3. Collection of personal information by cookies
- 4. Use for other purposes and disclosure to a third party
- 5. Viewing and correcting personal information
- 6. Withdrawal of consent to collection, use and provision of personal information
- 7. Retention period for personal information and period of use
- 8. Technical measures to protect personal information
- 9. Consignment of processing of personal information
- 10. Feedback and complaint handling
- 11. Personal information manager
1. Purpose of use and purpose of collection of personal information
The purpose of collecting personal information of the members is to provide the optimal customized services to the members through the “company” site. The "company" provides various paid contents and information. At this time, it is possible to provide more useful information selectively based on the personal information you have provided.
- (1) "The Company“ collects personal information for the following purposes:
- 1) Establishment of the contract for service provision (identification and confirmation of intent of the member)
- 2) Information on other new services, new products or events
- (2) However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and beliefs, origin of ancestors, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern of basic human rights violations.
2. Personal information items to be collected and collection method
The "company" receives the most essential personal information for service provision when you first sign up. The information we receive when you sign up is your name, email, phone number, address, and so on. In addition, we are requesting additional information besides these in order to provide specific services.
The "company" service is the service and we would request for you to fill in personal identification information such as registration number and mobile phone number and other information needed to provide additional services. We may also request personal information for collective statistical analysis for surveys and events or for the purpose of sending gifts.
At this time, we inform you that we will not use the information you have provided for any other purposes than for provision of the relevant services or for the purposes we have disclosed in advance.
3. Collection of personal information by cookie
The "company" uses "cookies" to store and retrieve information about you from time to time. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access a website, the "company" computer can read the contents of the cookies on your browser, collect additional information on your computer, and provide the service without further input from you, such as your name on the connection. Cookies identify your computer but do not personally identify you. You also have a choice regarding cookies. You can choose to accept all cookies by adjusting your web browser's options, have the companies send a notification when a cookie is installed, or you have an option to reject all cookies.
4. Use for other purposes and disclosure to a third party
The "company" shall use your personal information within the scope of
If you provide or share personal information, we will notify you in advance to indicate to you what our affiliates are, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, in writing or by email, and go through a procedure to ask for your consent, and if you do not agree, we do not provide or share it to the affiliates.
5. Viewing and Correcting Personal Information
- (1) You may read or correct your personal information at any time. If you wish to view or correct your personal information, please click
to view or correct it yourself, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by E-mail.
- (2) If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use it until you have completed the correction.
6. Withdrawal of consent to collection, use and provision of personal information
- (1) You may at any time withdraw your consent to collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership. If you want to withdraw your consent, contact your personal information manager by e-mail and we will immediately take necessary measures such as deleting your personal information.
- (2) The "company" will take necessary measures to allow withdrawal of consent to collection of personal information (withdrawal of membership) in the same way and procedure when collecting personal information.
7. Retention period of personal information and period of use
- (1) Your personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information is accomplished as follows:
- 1) In case of membership subscription information, when a member withdraws from membership or is expelled from membership
- 2) In case of payment information, when payment is completed or when the right to the receivable has expired.
- 3) For delivery information, when the goods or services are delivered or provided
- (2) Despite the above retention period, if we need to retain it further, we will ask for your consent.
8. Technical measures for personal information protection
The Company takes the following technical measures to ensure for the safety of your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, leakage, alteration, or damage to the information.
- (1) Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected by separate security features, either by encrypting file and transfer data or by using the file lock function (Lock).
- (2) The "company" uses anti-virus programs as measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and when an unexpected virus occurs, we provide the vaccine as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being violated.
- (3) The "Company" adopts a method that can securely transmit personal information on the network using an encryption algorithm.
- (4) To prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking or other means, we use a device that prevents intrusion from outside.
9. Consignment of processing of personal information
The "Company" may entrust your personal information to the outside for the purpose of improving the service.
- (1) We will notify you in advance if we consign handling of personal information.
- (2) In case of consigning processing of personal information, we will clearly specify for strict compliance of privacy policies of the service providers, confidentiality of personal information and prohibition of disclosure to a third party and liability when accident occurs and we will store the contract details in writing or electronically.
10. Feedback and complaint handling
The "company" has opened areas (Q & A and bulletin board, web mail) where you can submit your opinions and complaints regarding the protection of personal information. If you have any complaints related to personal information, please give your opinion to the person in charge of personal information management of the “company" and we will process right away and let you know of the result. Alternatively, you can also request for complaint handling at the Personal Information Violation Report Center (http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr, phone 02-1336, PC communication go eprivacy), which is established and operated by the government.
11. Personal information manager
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account passwords. Please do not give your password in any case, because the "company" will never ask you for your password by mail or any other means. Please be careful not to leak your personal information to other people when you are logged on.
- Staff in charge of Personal information management and supervision
- Staff in charge of responding to inquiries: Moon Jae-seong
- E-MAIL : email@example.com
- Personal Information Violation Report Center ( http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 with no area code )
- The Supreme Prosecutors' Office's Cyber Crime Investigative Team ( http://www.spo.go.kr / 1301 (mobile phone: area code +1301) )
- Cyber Security Bureau, National Police Agency ( http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182 without area code )